Working for iMEC
iMEC is passionate about providing best-in-class service to our customers, and we take pride in employing highly entrepreneurial specialists who are recognized as experts in their field. Our consultants have the opportunity to work with world leading organizations on projects in Canada as well as internationally.
Measurement and Integrity Technician
iMEC Corporation Ltd is currently hiring an experienced Instrumentation Journeyman or Instrumentation Engineering Technologist Graduate within our Edmonton branch to support projects throughout Northern Alberta.
We work on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients. You will also be expected to attend vendor training to apply your knowledge to the commissioning and maintenance of gas analytical equipment.
- Journeyman Instrumentation certificate or Instrumentation Engineering Technologist Graduate
- Candidates will be required to acquire H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09 and other industry certificates
- Previous instrumentation experience working within the Oil & Gas sector is an asset
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel may be required
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must live within commuting distance of Edmonton to be considered